Sunday, August 25, 2013

God's continued faithfulness...

There are always long breaks from time to time when I think about posting on here. What I have realized is that God's faithfulness endures forever. Life is so crazy busy and can be filled with so much noise and constant change. God remains a constant friend through it all. He answers when we come to Him and talk to Him. He has given me grace unmeasurable. I celebrated my 2nd anniversary with Damon a few weeks ago-can't believe it's already been two years. I am starting my fourth year of teaching (second year in first grade) and pray every day for God's help- I definitely can't do it in my own strength. I see my need for God on a daily basis. I also have seen very much how my heart can be bad. I have been judging people instead of loving them and gossiping. I am glad at least that God loves me enough to discipline me. I'm glad he's not finished with me yet. He's not finished with any of us yet! Yippee! I also tend to worry. I could learn a lot from Abram who followed God day by day without the details being laid out. He just went to a land where God would show him. I want to be like that. I want to have a deeper faith walk. Well that's about all the rambling I can do for now before bed. Off to count my blessings...

No comments:

Post a Comment